Star Trek Mk X Medical Scanner With Sound

LEDMeastro101

Hey everyone! Just thought I’d pop in and say hi again, it’s been a while since I posted! I wanted to share a creation of mine that I have been selling on Etsy (still got 6 sets available on my store, search for Carbon Creative Studio ☺️). Seems to have had good reactions so far so thought I’d share it with the wider community! I’m also working on a far more screen accurate body as the Stapleton kit is a bit off (mainly the top cap). Also have hypospray kits, vials available, cortical stimulators and neural stimulators with sound are also in the works!

Let me know your thoughts everyone!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Just thought I’d pop in and say hi again, it’s been a while since I posted! I wanted to share a creation of mine that I have been selling on Etsy (still got 6 sets available on my store, search for Carbon Creative Studio ☺️). Seems to have had good reactions so far so thought I’d share it with the wider community! I’m also working on a far more screen accurate body as the Stapleton kit is a bit off (mainly the top cap). Also have hypospray kits, vials available, cortical stimulators and neural stimulators with sound are also in the works!

Let me know your thoughts everyone!

Hello

I cannot find you on etsy, how much are they please?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back