Star Trek Into Darkness (Pre-release)

I can't see how anything in JJ's Universe will compare to the original "Interpretation" of Trek

They are two different animals

Looking into these rumors; they all trace back to two user on the IMDB boards. They appear to be pretty regular posters over there; one of them very obviously a rabid Cumberbatch fangirl. Doesn't mean they can't be telling the truth, but it makes sense that someone might take advantage of the anticipation and weave a yarn.

(Any one of us could have written that synopsis based on what is known and what is speculated.)

We will see.

Looks latter Next Gen style... which I disliked. Hated the Enterprise -E.

No surprise on the style. John Eaves was one of the designers for the film.

Looking into these rumors; they all trace back to two user on the IMDB boards. They appear to be pretty regular posters over there; one of them very obviously a rabid Cumberbatch fangirl. Doesn't mean they can't be telling the truth, but it makes sense that someone might take advantage of the anticipation and weave a yarn.

(Any one of us could have written that synopsis based on what is known and what is speculated.)

We will see.

The spoilers I posted here I got from a fan I knew was attending the premiere in Sydney; I messaged him for details about 15 minutes after the screening concluded. Everything he told me matches the IMDB info, so I'm pretty sure it's real.

Now that I think back at the trailer, this film isn't going to be subtle at all.

Admiral Marcus: Starfleet is not a Vendetta Kirk.
Kirk: Maybe it should be.
Admiral Marcus: Watch yourself Captain. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my Dreadnaught class USS Vengeance.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back