Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Galaxy Defender ver 2 Jacket in Red Leather and Fabric (Sample pics updated Apr.

I bet his infinity war jacket will be the best.

Re: Galaxy Defender ver 2 Jacket in Red Leather and Fabric (Sample pics updated Apr.

Here's the next starlord jacket (spoiler alert)
beat_it__55556.jpg

Or I wouldn't be surprised if ol' Tony Stark doesn't make a quip along these lines

Same one, there's a video of him on set wearing it.

Honestly, that's part of the reason I was okay with going in on this one haha. Didn't want it to be outdated after Infinity War comes out.

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket (leather and printed fabric) New Pics added June 7

This looks great! cant wait to get this in! amazing work!!!

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket (leather and printed fabric) New Pics added June 7

The yoke looks SO good when it's actually being worn. Really appreciate that picture.

4 spots left open in the first run. A second run will start immediately after, but it will not begin production until there are 15 paid spots on it, so I don't know what the delivery date will be!

Hey man, I am interested in getting a spot!

Is the jacket really that red? The original jacket looks more maroon.

Is the jacket really that red? The original jacket looks more maroon.

Yes, I belive it is. It's heavily weathered in the movie, but the underlying color seems to be about this shade. The advantage is that it's real leather, so it's easy to change with stain or shoe polish or dyes.

To be clear, people buying this jacket are getting a "new" jacket and will need to weather their own (unless someone wants to weather them for people).

I'll probably create something of a guide on weathering when I get the sample this week.

Ordered through the website yesterday, very impressed with the pics!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back