Interest Star Lord Leather Gloves

Added all of you! Some people have asked me if I can make this more screen accurate. Short answer: yes, it will be more screen accurate. It will have the raised details, screen printed fabric, etc. The first prototype is just to play around with different fabrics and materials to see if we can make this work, now that I saw we can, next step is getting the details right.

Interested as well - and if you could make a combined deal with boot spats I'd be interested in that as well.

Thanks!

Here's the kicker...think you'll have couple pair done by the second week of April?

I don't know, I'm doing my best to add as many small little details to it as I possibly can but that takes time and I still need to know how much I'll take per pair once everything is settled. I'll do my best!

I sent a PM, but I see you're swamped at the moment.

I'd definitely be in for a pair of gloves. If you still do the spats and the jacket, I'd be up for those too.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

I assumed you are doing multiple sizes? I'm for a pair if I can get an XL!

I too would like to be added to the list. thank you.

I sent a PM, but I see you're swamped at the moment.

I'd definitely be in for a pair of gloves. If you still do the spats and the jacket, I'd be up for those too.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

If there is still room, count me in for a pair.

Want a Pair

Count me in for gloves/spats if possible

I'm in for gloves/spats.

Signed up all of you! We're still working on the gloves but I hope we have some final prototype ready before next weekend so we can start with the run!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back