Limited Run Star Lord Leather Belt Kit - **Pricing & HOW-TO VIDEO**

Re: Star Lord Leather Belt Kit - **Pricing Announced**

That's four belt kits sold, thanks, you guys! I'll have to buy more leather soon!

We shot the instructional video this past weekend and Daniel Nelms is editing it together now. We're hoping to have it up by this weekend. If the thought of a DIY kit makes you nervous, hopefully our video will make it seem less scary. I think people are really going to be pleased with the results they get from assembling our kit themselves.

Re: Star Lord Leather Belt Kit - **Pricing Announced**

OK guys, here's our video detailing the assembly process. This is our first video, so please comments and questions are welcome, just ask them here in the thread. We tried to be as clear and straightforward as possible, but if anything is confusing please tell us and we'll try to add comments/extra info to the vid.

Thanks All! Hopefully this will get more of you excited about putting together your own belt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pants, Pants, Pants, Pants, Pants! xDD

How did you manage to get the details for the trousers? Eye-balling mostly or?

Thinking of ordering the kit the end of the month, you guys are doing great so far. Much professionalism in the work. :thumbsup

Great Job Nova Props!

Edit: Interested!

LOL, yeah, I get alot of comments about the pants. They were put together before DragonCon last year. A colleague's wife and her sister are former cosplayers and excellent seamstress/pattern makers. We started with a pair of dickies skinny work pants. I've got a pretty good eye for scale and accuracy, so using what few screen shots and photos were available at the time, I was able to help them make a pattern to fit all the details correctly and they made and attached the pieces. You can read more about my pants in my own Star Lord build thread. And NO, they aren't taking commissions, sorry. ;)

That's great, order when you're ready. I've got a busy weekend of belt making planned, hoping to have all existing RPF member orders in the mail early next week!! :D

photo.JPG

Busy at my workbench this weekend, 3 belts that will go out tomorrow! Get your Legendary Outlaw DIY Belt kit orders in today! :devil

The very first belt kit we sold has been completed. Our customer sent us a photo of his finished work, and it looks great. He had zero experience with leatherwork before the kit, but but by following our instructional video, he was able to complete it without issue. His results speak for himself!

firespray-belt.jpg

Great job, Acathla! That turned out really well, and I hope you're happy with the final product.

I see Nova's blaster nozzles, launch buttons, pewter buckle and the belt! You're a completionist! ;)

Want to order one kit as promised. I hope it could be possible to shipped soon. Next convention is coming on April 9th. Hope it arrives early. :D

I got the peter buckle, the heavy one. So not sure about the discount for that one. :lol

PM payment procedure as well as total for shipping to US address line, and discounted price please. :)

Thanks Nova.

2015-09-14_01.34.25.png

So I got around to getting all of the sewing done and I only need to fit it now. I realize it isn't perfect, but I'm awful at sewing anything. I really enjoy the saddle stitch though and I'm glad that I learned it. It makes everything very tidy. Thank you for your work on this and thank you for the video. A++

Brad

We are casting, cutting and assembling everything for you now. We should have everything in the mail in a few days!

Adrian
-Nova Props

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back