Done / Completed Star Lord Helmet - All Done

Re: Star Lord Helmet (w/ TheRocketeer) **Now Taking Deposits* ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT

Only two spots left! Oh man, I really hope I wasn't too late to party! Take my money!!! :)

I really want this helmet, but I'm needing it by the beginning of October. I know you all mentioned that the first run was slated for the end of October. Is there any chance that this will be done sooner?

Not a chance. Sorry I have lots of other projects I'm working on. And I don't like to rush things.
I really want this helmet, but I'm needing it by the beginning of October. I know you all mentioned that the first run was slated for the end of October. Is there any chance that this will be done sooner?

can't wait...should be on the first list for sure.....looking forward to completing my whole outfit for the local Halloween contest ball......

If there are still two spots left in this last run please give one to me! Pm and e-mail sent, funds ready to go.

Edit: Sorry about the PM's, didnt realize that was a poor choice for contact.

TheRocketeer is sleeping (he stays up working all night), as soon as he's up, he'll call me and I'll have answers. But at this moment, I'd say with rook, ed nigma and duality all in, we're full. I'll have an update in the next few hours.

Thanks

TheRocketeer is sleeping (he stays up working all night), as soon as he's up, he'll call me and I'll have answers. But at this moment, I'd say with rook, ed nigma and duality all in, we're full. I'll have an update in the next few hours.

Thanks

Oh man, I hope I snuck in at the last minute. I just joined RPF and found this thread today. Seems like I always just miss out. I await the pm with payment instructions. Fingers crossed!

Re: Star Lord Helmet (w/ TheRocketeer) SOLD OUT!!!

Does that mean I didn't make the cut then?

Well, if that's the case if anyone has a change of heart, or TheRocketeer or rgriesbeck take pity upon me, or (hope against hope) another run gets added I am certainly in. I would like this to be my first of many purchases here at the RPF community.

Hey Rocketeer, not sure if you got my PM or not, but I wasn't able to send my email address in the paypal notes. If you could, please send that email to aazana12@yahoo.com

Sorry for the hassle mate.

Aeric

EDIT: Nevermind, found the email. Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back