Interest Star Lord Gloves by Magnoli Clothiers

I just have received my gloves.

IMG_1682.JPGIMG_1681.JPG
I love how it looks and how accurate this is!

IMG_1683.JPG
Fits as if it was tailored. :D

IMG_1684.JPGIMG_1685.JPG
Stitching on the embossing went a little wrong though...
And I don't know if you can see, but there is some kind of silver paint next to the stitching on the finger.(it's not the camera flash. in fact, I didn't use flash when I took it.)

IMG_1686.JPG
I thought this part was supposed to be embossed but it's just stitching.

IMG_1687.JPG
Another embossed part.

Overall it's great gloves for Star Lord costume.
I'm really impressed the fact that I can get this film accurate glove only for $75.
Some issues I've mentioned above doesn't really bother me since they are really just some tiny issues.

Thanks for this awesome gloves Indy :D

My pair came in as well - very impressed. I got a medium size, and I should have probably got a large, but I can get them on snugly and they look and feel awesome.

We've got a pair of Star Lord Gloves in XL that have a minor issue; the black leather patches on the pinkies are slightly off from one another:

starlord-overstock_zpsqz0bhso4.jpg

We'll knock $10 off the price, making them $65 (shipping included within the USA).

MrSouthpaw, it really depends on stock. When we're running low we usually start a new run asap so there's little down time, but it's hard to predict sometimes. On average, it can be one month out of stock, so we should have more to ship before Halloween, at least.

Isha who, express courier shipping only takes a week (or less).

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back