Interest Star Lord Gloves by Magnoli Clothiers

Here's the pair of screen-used gloves for reference:
StarLordGloves.jpg
You have got yours looking very close indeed!! Exciting! :D

Are you still thinking $75 per pair shipped? If you stay with that price, I think I want 2 - one for costuming and one for tailgating in:)

Interested pending final pics and sizes. Are there any measurements currently for size? I usually run a large in gloves but I wanna be exact as possible haha

To find your glove size, measure the circumference of your palm (in inches). Next, measure the distance from the tip of your middle finger to the base of your hand. The larger of these two measurements is your glove size (ie Small is 8.5, Medium 9, Large 9.5, XL 10).

Is that a standard for sizing, or just the numbers you are using for sizing, as I just measured my circumference at 9.5, and my length at 9, but I am definitely an XL in every other gloves I wear, and sometimes an XXL, if they are available.

Just curious, because I was planning on going with XL, but maybe I should go for a large in your gloves?

It's fairly standard, but some of our gloves are more of a snug fit (like our Falcon Gloves, for example). Style-specific variations are mentioned on particular glove pages on our site.
bigkilo, in your case, if you're used to wearing XL or XXL, I'd recommend trying the XL first and see how they go. If you want to go smaller, you can certainly send them back in exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back