Stainless Steel Obi-Wan EP1 Hilts

Buy now for 170 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Hello everyone I am putting up some saber hilts for sale in order to help cover Medical Bills as I have needed various MRI/MRA scans
to diagnose some problems that have over these past couple years impeded my ability to work as I normally would.

At this point in time I would prefer USA sales only and will include shipping and paypal fee at the advertised sales cost.

First up are some 2012 Stainless Steel Obiwan TPM Sabers from an older run on the fx-sabers forum that I didn't wind up using.

The details are as follows...

- Designed in Solidworks by Parks Sabers for DIY FX Conversions -
- All body parts machined from solid steel.
- Outer grip, neck, emitter flange, pommel cubes, and emitter shroud are finished in bright dip / clear tool zinc.
- Inner grip, emitter body, and pommel are finished in bright dip / black tool zinc.
- Inner grip body is opened in the back for crystal chamber / reveal capability.

Hardware
- Custom stainless steel emitter shroud bezels with 10/32 threads.
- Custom machined brass knurled knob with 10/32 threads.
- Anodized aluminum red knob on/off switch.
- Very heavy and solid.
- Threaded Assembly.

Blade Chamber
- Emitter opened to hold 1 inch Blade or 7/8 Blade with inner tube.
- 1 inch O.D. Inner tube has 7/8" I.D. for components.

Battery Chamber
- Battery Bracket w/ Circuit board and Custom Spring for Holding (2) CR123 Size or (1) 17670 Cell.

Please Note:
Empty Hilt Kits come unfinished and partially assembled for making your own working conversion or display prop.

These hilts/parts may require modification for completion such as drilling holes for the blade holder screw,
index grinding for emitter/head alignment, cutting to fit parts, sound boards and lighting components etc…

Hilts can be used as is which resemble a lightly weathered look with finish blemishes as they have been sitting in a box for 10 years now,
Depending on the level of finishing you wish to accomplish you can polish, sand, repaint and refinish to your desired aesthetic level.
Some parts may require finishing sanding of imperfections, machine / tool marks from production.

Attachments

• Obi SS hilts 1.jpg
    Obi SS hilts 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20,708
  • Obi SS hilts 2.jpg
    Obi SS hilts 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 261
  • Obi SS hilts 3.jpg
    Obi SS hilts 3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 272
  • Obi SS hilts 4.jpg
    Obi SS hilts 4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 328
  • Obi SS hilts 5.jpg
    Obi SS hilts 5.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back