ST:VI TUC Operation Retrieve Command Briefing

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to post that here my latest replica - a half scale version of the Operation Retrieve Command Briefing briefly seen in The Undiscovered Country, but more so in a cut scene from the movie.

Originally this prop was disposed of after filming wrapped, but Penny Juday (former Paramount Trek archivist) saved the piece after she saw it in the dumpster pile.

I was fortunate enough to have it in my possession for a while, and while I did, I was able to document enough of it to fully reproduce it via Illustrator and from there into this half scale version.

Additionally, I added the Enterprise graphic we see Montgomery Scott referencing while searching for the EVA gear and zero gravity boots, minus his red markings.

"We've prepared Operation retrieve based on the rising danger of terrorism between the Klingon Empire and the Federation.

"Sir, we can go in, rescue the hostages, and get out in 24 hours with an acceptable rate of loss in manpower, and equipment.

"We have the technology to..."

"Yes, yes, but suppose you precipitate a full-scale war?"

"Then quite frankly Mr. President, we can clean their Kronometers."
retrieve01[1].jpg
retrieve05[2].jpg
OR_01.jpeg
retrieve02[2].jpg
retrieve06[2].jpg
OR_02.jpeg
retrieve03[1].jpg
retrieve07[2].jpg
OR_03.jpeg
retrieve04[2].jpg
retrieve08[2].jpg
OR_04.jpeg
retrieve09[2].jpg
OR_05.jpeg
ScottysDiagram[1].jpg
OR_06.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back