**SPOILERS** New RoS prop image **SPOILERS**

i think rey's staff is a retro fit from the other two she put in the sand. which ps, anakin's saber is deep in.....the sand. my theory is the battle with papa fried components and she merged what she could into her staff. or am i just hoping she makes a better staff saber? she's looks great with two sabers, and a staff. why not both? like a locking mechanism of kanans emitter. i know that's my pipe dream as disney won't expand on this anymore. like LANDO & LUKE were on an adventure, there can be so many luke adventures, and since they are not going for the lucas vision as we all know and would critique it too much and is expected they can do Rey adventures, and Finn learning the force or teaching others which could lead way down into a future conflict or one far far away. i am guessing phoenix props will do a leia and if i have the cash ill jump on it, although i am still saving up for the light.

Got visual dictionary. Disappointed That there were no pictures of Leia’s lightsaber, or Reys saber she built. It doesn’t even have dark side Reys lightsaber. I guess no chance it would have a picture of the one Luke had when training with Leia.

Last edited:
Visual dictionaries are kind of a letdown when it comes to spoilery props. Better luck with the art of book.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back