Spiderman related:Sweatshirt or hoodie ?

SPDOmegaRanger

well after joining the SHH boards someone posted this kickass picture in a thread i started and i have to say it looks kick ass i want to make it a reality tho as its just an alter,.
scarletspider1.jpg

My question is tho what do you call a hoodie or sweatshirt with no front pocket does it have a specific name ?
any help is appreciated

<div class='quotetop'>(SPDOmegaRanger @ May 5 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]1239165[/snapback]</div>
well after joining the SHH boards someone posted this kickass picture in a thread i started and i have to say it looks kick ass i want to make it a reality tho as its just an alter,.
My question is tho what do you call a hoodie or sweatshirt with no front pocket does it have a specific name ?
any help is appreciated
[/b]

THAT would be an awesome costume to see worn at the premiere. I'm not sure what the answer is to your question, though. Please post pics if you do it.

I would get a blue sweatshirt cut off the arms and have someone good with paint, lob on the spider for you ;)
And instead of just a sliver band around your wist use CO2 Cartridges that looks more like what the Scarlet Spider wore http://netlinkenterprises.com/sports/prodd...php?prod=231S15
15 for 14 bucks you cant go worng you may have some left over for your belt but also check the sizes you dont want them to small or to big :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back