Spider-Man mask

frogfreak

Silver markers tend to leave streaks because each line does not "blend" with one another. I would look for a silver paint pen that leaves a decent layer of paint that could be blended into itself for a nice smooth, even-colored finish. I've tried coloring things in with silver sharpies and the individual lines show. A paint marker/pen may drip if used on the side of the rubber bands so maybe a sharpie for the sides where the surface area can be covered in one marker swipe. That way you don't drip silver paint marker on all of your hard work :)
I did use a paint pen!

frogfreak

If you are making another mask, I would be happy to send you one of my prototype faceshells (foam or reinforced cardboard/filler) for you to work on as a base for free (pending shipping costs). Drop me a message.
what filler did you use?

3hree6ixty

what filler did you use?
The cardboard one? I think it was some off brand wall filler or something. Cellulose-based. Then sprayed several layers in acrylic paint.

Honestly, it was only the 2nd faceshell I ever made. But it's ridiculously solid.

frogfreak

The cardboard one? I think it was some off brand wall filler or something. Cellulose-based. Then sprayed several layers in acrylic paint.

Honestly, it was only the 2nd faceshell I ever made. But it's ridiculously solid.
I do think I will try it!