Spider-Man mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frogfreak

Sr Member
Silver markers tend to leave streaks because each line does not "blend" with one another. I would look for a silver paint pen that leaves a decent layer of paint that could be blended into itself for a nice smooth, even-colored finish. I've tried coloring things in with silver sharpies and the individual lines show. A paint marker/pen may drip if used on the side of the rubber bands so maybe a sharpie for the sides where the surface area can be covered in one marker swipe. That way you don't drip silver paint marker on all of your hard work :)
I did use a paint pen!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3hree6ixty

what filler did you use?
The cardboard one? I think it was some off brand wall filler or something. Cellulose-based. Then sprayed several layers in acrylic paint.

Honestly, it was only the 2nd faceshell I ever made. But it's ridiculously solid.

frogfreak

Sr Member
The cardboard one? I think it was some off brand wall filler or something. Cellulose-based. Then sprayed several layers in acrylic paint.

Honestly, it was only the 2nd faceshell I ever made. But it's ridiculously solid.
I do think I will try it!