Spider-Man Mask Pattern?

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know if there is a downloadable copy of the spiderman movie mask pattern, including the webbing and how to cut the fabric to be movie accurate? I know there are movie suit patterns out there from ooriginals But i wasnt sure if theyre available for public download or not. Really wanna make a mask for myself.

I found this online a long time ago. I'm not sure who the author is so if you're on here, I apologize for posting it without permission.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dorc...st_outline2.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the whole mask or just the front half but it's all I could find without shelling out for the full sized files. I also have a pattern for a generic full body suit that might be helpful. PM me if you're interested

~Kevin

yeah, in none of those full body patterns ive seen here or on ebay have I seen the parts for making the mask.. no clue why.

I'd be interested in one too, but if you're making a movie one I think you have to make a pattern on the same thing you're using to make the webbing.

For those that don't know, I was the original source of the scans. I was able to purchase a set of the original dye-sub sheets from Spider-man 2 (which I still have) that a member had for sale here. Cost me a pretty penny to have such enormous sheets scanned in high res on an oversize scanner. I have the original CD that I got from the shop after they scanned it. Each scan is a TIF file and is about 150 megs each. I dont' have them with me but I can crop and post the image at full size 300dpi (max print quality and max oversize scan res) in a few weeks. Just remember to bump this in about 3 or 4 weeks to remind me. I think it's time to share these freely.

For those that don't know, I was the original source of the scans. I was able to purchase a set of the original dye-sub sheets from Spider-man 2 (which I still have) that a member had for sale here. Cost me a pretty penny to have such enormous sheets scanned in high res on an oversize scanner. I have the original CD that I got from the shop after they scanned it. Each scan is a TIF file and is about 150 megs each. I dont' have them with me but I can crop and post the image at full size 300dpi (max print quality and max oversize scan res) in a few weeks. Just remember to bump this in about 3 or 4 weeks to remind me. I think it's time to share these freely.

You my friend are amazing. Thank you I will be looking forward to this.

I bought a CD of those scans. Do they all have "mussed up" areas across parts of them? On close inspection i found that mine did. It would take some major cloning to make the images usable.

:unsure

that would be great, theres too many of these being sold for profit on ebay, thanks so much!

Yeah, I sold a bunch to pay off the cost of scanning.

Last time I sold them though was over 2 years ago. Anything since have been people selling my scans-fettster included. But since they're not my original pieces, really am in no place to say anything.

I believe my original scans didn't have any areas that were bad. They were exact scans of the originals. I'll take a look when I get home but I think the originals were fine. Something may have happened afterwards.

Yeah, I sold a bunch to pay off the cost of scanning.

I believe my original scans didn't have any areas that were bad. They were exact scans of the originals. I'll take a look when I get home but I think the originals were fine. Something may have happened afterwards.

This is what mine looked like...

SCAN2_Streaks.jpg

Black and White?

I'm not sure what you're pointing at there. The light patches or the lines? Light patches are shading. I'm almost 100% positive my scans didnt' have what look like printing lines.

Just out of curiosity, will anyone be able to host suck big files or should I just post up the mask/chest?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back