Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Home Made Webshooters

Nope, the factory made a mistake & plated the sample in bronze, all production sets will be plated in the correct metal/stainless steel color.

Hi Guys,

Another update on the progress, after some extensive search, I think I've found the matching black strap & cotton wristband, what do you think? At this point in time, we have everything we need to put the web-shooters together & I'm now waiting for all the parts to arrive (over 20 unique parts), skylu3Design is currently revising the 3d file so we can incorporate magnets to keep the web cartridges nice & tight (y)

Attachments

• IMG_2488.JPG
    IMG_2488.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 257
  • strap compare.JPG
    strap compare.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 254
I've got everything, including the hardwares, cotton wristbands are on their way to me, will be printing the parts soon & will PM everyone on my list. as a bonus, I will include a copy of peter's web fluid formula as seen in homecoming, how cool is that?

Attachments

• bands.jpg
    bands.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 212
  • fluid.jpg
    fluid.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 229
not yet, I've printed 10 sets for the run & according to the printer, they will be done next week. once I have everything on hand, I will post pictures & the number of different parts will shock you guys! skylu3Design is now doing up the assembly instruction manual (yes we have a manual) as we will be selling them as kits instead. it'll be fun to put them together yourself, keep yourself occupied as most major cities are on lock-down right now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back