Spectacular Spider-Man film

BIGA$$UPDATE

Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

I haven't really been active on this site for a few months now, and for that I'm sorry.

TEST FOOTAGE
On the earlier posts I said that we were going to shoot some test footage. Well that almost happened.

1) We were planning what would happen in the test. ( A small fight scene showing the agility of Spider-Man and web slinging. )

2) But we for some reason didn't ever film it.

Then we started focusing on how to do some of the effects necessary to make a Spider-Man film. Pretty much know what to do now.

ENTIRELY NEW STORY

I've been writing a new screenplay with totally different villains and characters. A short film that is going to be a little easier to do than the last version of the script.

1) Peter Parker is no longer a high school student, but a 27-year-old man who works part-time as a high school substitute teacher and as a freelance photographer for Daily Bugle.

2)Love interest is no longer Gwen. But Mary Jane, who is now Peter's wife. They live together too. Their love life is heavily influenced by the 90's Erik Larsen drawn Spidey comics.

3) The villain is no other than; MYSTERIO. His character is heavily influenced by the ultimate version, but still keeping some aspects of the Earth-616 counterpath. Shocker is working for Mysterio. No more Kingpin/Rose/Delilah

4) Not a child-friendly Spider-Man. It features some excessive violence, blood, sexual themes and mature tone through-out. If this would go through US Ratings system, it would propably get an R.

5) The screenplay is 37 pages and the length of the film is roughly going to be around 43-45 minutes.

SCREENPLAY

I'll put it here so you can read it and possibly give me some feedback, improvements etc. :)

PDF File
View attachment 122451

( sorry for my occasionally poor spelling and/or mistakes ! )

Last edited:
Spidey's costume is still a problem, though. I could make one or two but they would propably look a little odd. I'd have to save money to buy one, I guess.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back