Spectacular Spider-Man film

I actually think that is really funny and exactly what Peter would do especially this ASM Peter. He's skateboarding around then thinks of some crazy formula, brakes, flips up his board and starts writing on the back, then back to skateboarding. I love it

Scanner is officially broken so I can't get the photos today either, I know it's frustrating :lol

BUT since today was my last photoshop trial day I decided to test something and here is the result:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/199/c/0/c0b9d470fdd09291ca12dfda8c941efc-d57q9s9.png

Not my best work but it's okay. Otherwise it's fine but the honeycomb pattern freaks me out. :eek lol :lol

Better versions to come as I get the full version, ...I hope.

Here's my Shocker concept based off one of the pics you can find on Google but with my take on him. I know your thinking Bane from TDKR, but it's nothing like that. This is just a face mask to protect from the rapid vibrations and also to assist him in a steady breathing pattern because all that vibration over a long period of time would change your heart beat rhythm thus having a hard time breathing thus again, being defeated quite easily. Eyes are also protected with a clear cover, hard to draw though cuz its clear....ya
Think more of a Sub-Zero, or Ra's Al Ghul "Batman Begins" mask then Bane lol
I also seen and liked the Leather jacket idea and I like the belt and everything below it so here ya go: View attachment 103784

Dude, fellow film maker here, really looking forward to how this project will turn out. I also want to make my own version of a spidey film but with a more... Radical approach. Anyways, liking the fact that you're using awesome spidey villains that have not been used in the movies! Especially Shocker, he's always been cool but under rated and underapreciated :lol That's all, hope to see more updates soon, best of luck. Also, if you need any help with something maybe I could help! :D

Here's what I drew up for a costume, I remembered you said the 2 middle fingers blue and still like the ASM movie suit just changed up the shoulder area. I don't know, did it for fun not saying use it just thought I'd show you.
View attachment 103888

That chest spider design is just the one I was looking for. Great job! But I see you added back the belt. Personally I like it more without the 'belt' in it. So I'll just use your chest spider :D

Now, that's looking pretty good. ALLTOUGH on the final suit (If we ever get there!) the chest spider is going to be a little smaller like it is in the comics.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back