Spectacular Spider-Man film

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man film series for youtube

That looked great!:) In fact that was even better than what I had done. Wanna do the whole intro :) ?

Filming locations include, Empire State building area, Central Park, Broadway (?) and also Kennedy space center located in Merritt Island, Florida. There are probably going to be more locations as the screenplay progresses.

I'm located in Florida, and will be in new york this summer and Have somewhat of a background and knowledge of film making.

casting done yet??? :D

100_4249.jpg

ah! Just seen you in Europe!! lol

Oh well, defiantly a worth while project! :D

I'm located in Florida, and will be in new york this summer and Have somewhat of a background and knowledge of film making.

Great! All the possible help is needed. When in the summer are you exactly going to be in NY? Because we don't have any filming schedules yet.

so, the video is really rough and dirty with no text effects, color correction etc, just an idea. gimme oppinons (might not be uploaded fully yet, because i have to leave and dont want to wait to post it for 5 hours)
spider man web series intro first draft - YouTube

Going to the right direction, yes. But I personally liked the other intro you made more. The one with the red webs. The intro could be like that, but the camera moves slower and might turn to another direction on the way. And finally go through a final web and reveal a red spider-man symbol. like the one in the first The Amazing Spider-Man trailer.

so, the other style it is :D
im just rendering out another prerender, but it will probably take some time to upload, as its 25 seconds long and im rendering in HD this time :) took me some time today, and its not nearly finished, but you will get the idea ;)

ok, heres the second prerender. the text still needs a ****ton of work, and somehow the tracking got wonky while rendering, but you get the idea :) also added a second part on my take of the logo (which is actually stolen and modded :D ) and title sequence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma84RPNNUvs

Last edited:

ok, heres the second prerender. the text still needs a ****ton of work, and somehow the tracking got wonky while rendering, but you get the idea :) also added a second part on my take of the logo (which is actually stolen and modded :D ) and title sequence
spiderman webseries intro - 2nd draft - YouTube

Great! Although the beginning needs more credits. And not to be a giant nitpicker but can you bevel & emboss the red spider symbol in the end? And get rid of the 'spider-man web series' logo at the bottom. Maybe change that to 'the amazing spider-man' and put it in the center over the spidey symbol? :)

This image would be an awesome logo.

Last edited:

Great! Although the beginning needs more credits. And not to be a giant nitpicker but can you bevel & emboss the red spider symbol in the end? And get rid of the 'spider-man web series' logo at the bottom. Maybe change that to 'the amazing spider-man' and put it in the center over the spidey symbol? :)

the_amazing_spider_man_logo_by_jevangood-d39rek5-1.png.jpeg

This would be an awesome logo :D

i can do anything :D the credits thing isnt really a problem, currently it has 6 layers, and only 5 credits. if necessary i can just add more webs. but generally, i would really not do more than the main actors, think of lots of shows, for example, supernatural only has jensen ackles and jared padalecki in the credits, plus director,writer and stuff. the actors that are only in 1 episode are quoted at the beginning of the episode with beginning of the video. the spider symbol is allready beveled, also has a rust effect for the outer border and a grain grain. also some other effects that i dont want to go in depth and changing the text is the simplest thing, i just need to type in another text. thats the beauty of it. for the cast and crew text at the beginning, i need to render out the web alone first, then track it, and use the tracking info on the text to line it up with 3d space. because the way i tried it here just doesnt work with camera and motion blur, and colorization thats the only thing that does need some work, other than that, everything you mentioned can be done "quickly" the most annoying thing is to fix the camera track for the credit scene, as i am not sure what i did to make it choppy. oh well, i will figure it out :D but i think i dont need another render until we have the cast and stuff. that is if youre happy with the basic design :D ;)

i can do anything :D the credits thing isnt really a problem, currently it has 6 layers, and only 5 credits. if necessary i can just add more webs. but generally, i would really not do more than the main actors, think of lots of shows, for example, supernatural only has jensen ackles and jared padalecki in the credits, plus director,writer and stuff. the actors that are only in 1 episode are quoted at the beginning of the episode with beginning of the video. the spider symbol is allready beveled, also has a rust effect for the outer border and a grain grain. also some other effects that i dont want to go in depth and changing the text is the simplest thing, i just need to type in another text. thats the beauty of it. for the cast and crew text at the beginning, i need to render out the web alone first, then track it, and use the tracking info on the text to line it up with 3d space. because the way i tried it here just doesnt work with camera and motion blur, and colorization thats the only thing that does need some work, other than that, everything you mentioned can be done "quickly" the most annoying thing is to fix the camera track for the credit scene, as i am not sure what i did to make it choppy. oh well, i will figure it out :D but i think i dont need another render until we have the cast and stuff. that is if youre happy with the basic design :D ;)

Oh, and also it needs to be in 2.35:1 aspect ratio.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back