Spectacular Spider-Man film

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man film series for youtube

I think I'm going for a dark blue. I'll use that picture and use some parts of the Amazing Spider-Man 2012 suit. The honeycomb patterns and such.

a little too lensflary for me, also the light streaks dont match up the camera imo :)they are facing straight to the top. i would leave them out completely, just use the flares. :)

Turned the lensflares around and this is the result. But all of this is still practise for the real intro.

The script is now 26 pages. Here are pages 13-15. The first encounter with the Scorpion. :)

EDIT: Forgot to put the DRAFT watermarks for the pages. These pages are somewhat copyrighted to me. Thank you!

Last edited:

you seem to have a very ambitious project there :) theres some pretty high maintainance stuff in there, if you can bring all that stuff on film this will be very good :) how do you intend to do the costume on scorpion(aside the tail) like a skin suit, latex appliances, or more a battle suit, something iron - many?

Trying to figure what would be the best at the moment. There is still time until I have to start making the costumes and stuff.

seems doable. half mask, i would go ahead and sculpt/cast out of resin, the rest im not sure, either foam, or sculpting it and also casting it

How are you going to be doing Swinging through NY or spins or flips when it comes to combat? cause thats a huge huge problem i ran into when trying to do my project.

green screen is a good friend :) throwbacks are easy, the rest is to be figured out

BTW, some actors are wanted. Like the actor for Scorpion, Jameson, Shocker, George Stacy etc. and the most important one: Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

Presumably American actors. If from any other country, they should speak almost perfect english. No weird accents, like the Finnish accent for example.

If any of you can help with this, you get a CASTING credit in the movie. Thanks!

Filming locations include, Empire State building area, Central Park, Broadway (?) and also Kennedy space center located in Merritt Island, Florida. There are probably going to be more locations as the screenplay progresses.

Filming locations include, Empire State building area, Central Park, Broadway (?) and also Kennedy space center located in Merritt Island, Florida. There are probably going to be more locations as the screenplay progresses.
do you have filming permits for this locations? because you cant just go there and film :)

also, heres something quick, its low render quality, but you get the idea for the intro :D Comp 1.avi - YouTube
the idea is, slow it down between the different web layers to put in the names of the actors, and after youre through the net, move to the logo.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back