Special thanks to Indy Magnoli

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For Christmas my Mrs got me Han's pants and shirt from Magnoli Clothiers. They arrived today and are fantastic in quality. I also was given the best laugh of the day when I opened them. The outside envelope was a USPS envelope. Inside was a DHL envelope. Inside that a UPS envelop. Finally I arrived at my clothes. If you coulda have worked a FedEx envelop in there it would have covered them all. Top notch stuff Indy.

John

Yeah, I'm really sorry we were out of FedEx bags... didn't mean to let you down! ;) Now... be sure to post some photos!

Kind regards,
Indy

Indy is doing me a Series 6 tweed and I have purchased from him several times before. One of THE BEST in our hobby for quality and customer service.

Sweet - I'll be ordering a ANH Han getup from Magnoli in a few weeks. Can't wait. Where's those pictures of your outfit?

On a side note; I recently received the Han gloves in yellow - absolutely perfect!

I need to finish the outfit before I take pics. Still need the vest, gloves, better boots and holster. :) I will say, and maybe Indy can chime in on this, the britches are a little snug in the tushy. Not sure what measurment I need to increase for the next pair.

John

Well... these are a fitting style of pants, but increasing the hips measurement will give you more room there, and if it's tight vertically as well (that "wedgie" feeling), then you'll need to increase your u-crotch measurement too.

Kind regards,
Indy

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back