Special thanks to Indy Magnoli

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by jcoffman99, Jan 11, 2012.

1. jcoffman99

jcoffman99 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

For Christmas my Mrs got me Han's pants and shirt from Magnoli Clothiers. They arrived today and are fantastic in quality. I also was given the best laugh of the day when I opened them. The outside envelope was a USPS envelope. Inside was a DHL envelope. Inside that a UPS envelop. Finally I arrived at my clothes. If you coulda have worked a FedEx envelop in there it would have covered them all. Top notch stuff Indy.

John

2. Indy Magnoli

Indy Magnoli Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, I'm really sorry we were out of FedEx bags... didn't mean to let you down! ;) Now... be sure to post some photos!

Kind regards,
    Indy

3. jcoffman99

Will do. Do you have plans to offer the ESB jacket and shirt?

4. Indy Magnoli

I can do either of those at the drop of a hat. Shoot me an e-mail or PM to discuss.

5. GeneralFROSTY

GeneralFROSTY Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Indy is doing me a Series 6 tweed and I have purchased from him several times before. One of THE BEST in our hobby for quality and customer service.

6. Havok69

Havok69 Well-Known Member

Sweet - I'll be ordering a ANH Han getup from Magnoli in a few weeks. Can't wait. Where's those pictures of your outfit?

On a side note; I recently received the Han gloves in yellow - absolutely perfect!

7. jcoffman99

I need to finish the outfit before I take pics. Still need the vest, gloves, better boots and holster. :) I will say, and maybe Indy can chime in on this, the britches are a little snug in the tushy. Not sure what measurment I need to increase for the next pair.

John

8. Indy Magnoli

Well... these are a fitting style of pants, but increasing the hips measurement will give you more room there, and if it's tight vertically as well (that "wedgie" feeling), then you'll need to increase your u-crotch measurement too.

Kind regards,
    Indy

9. jcoffman99

Thanks. :) Finally I can say proudly I need more room in the crotch!!!!