Spas 12 handguard on Amazon

Interesting. That has not been my experience. I ordered the h/g and got it within the timeframe. Also, I've ordered a variety of materials from China, India, Europe and Australia. Tools, materials, parts, prop stuff. Just about all of them have come in. Most recently a couple of resin M38 scope reproductions from Europe never made it. One shipped...didn't make it. Replacement sent a few weeks later (confirmed address)...also didn't make it. I honestly believe they were caught in US Customs at this point and are sitting in Warehouse 13.

Interesting. That has not been my experience. I ordered the h/g and got it within the timeframe. Also, I've ordered a variety of materials from China, India, Europe and Australia. Tools, materials, parts, prop stuff. Just about all of them have come in. Most recently a couple of resin M38 scope reproductions from Europe never made it. One shipped...didn't make it. Replacement sent a few weeks later (confirmed address)...also didn't make it. I honestly believe they were caught in US Customs at this point and are sitting in Warehouse 13.
Goes for EBay to LOL

I'm always suspicious ordering from China. I used Ali Express once, and felt lucky to get the items I ordered. I ordered a second cage from amazon right after the first one, because the first one arrived really quickly. The second one has not arrived, I ordered it in April. It still has an active listing, and the tracking is still active, but I don't expect to ever see it.

I'm always suspicious ordering from China. I used Ali Express once, and felt lucky to get the items I ordered. I ordered a second cage from amazon right after the first one, because the first one arrived really quickly. The second one has not arrived, I ordered it in April. It still has an active listing, and the tracking is still active, but I don't expect to ever see it.
Exactly saying buying from unknown secondary sellers on Amazon from China or Ebay is a good bet is laughable .
I have ordered countless items years ago must be a really slow boat ! LOL

Here it is next to a real SPAS 12 cage
IMG_6247.jpeg

I work for an engineering firm and I'm making full size Spas heatshields.
They've just gone through the laser, they're mild steel, dimensions have been taken from this sheriff Spas 12 cage though the correct holes have been added as there are none on the sheriff where the pump goes.
They will fit a tm Spas as I've got the sheriff fitted to a tm currently. The holes in the top will be positioned to fit a Marui.
I'll have a few available, I've posted on one of the airsoft pages but I assume there will be some interest here.
I'm in the UK and I will be wanting roughly £180 for them, there will be 12 available.
I know that's 4x the price of these but I'm not in a sweatshop in China, and they're to scale.
They've gotta be formed and welded yet though so aren't ready.
Don't mind shipping anywhere where legal.

I will also be doing recievers in the near future.

Struggling for photos as we are making some sensitive stuff and shouldn't be taking photos.

Attachments

• IMG_20230616_101902.jpg
    IMG_20230616_101902.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 111
They've just gone through the laser, they're mild steel, dimensions have been taken from this sheriff Spas 12 cage though the correct holes have been added as there are none on the sheriff where the pump goes.
They will fit a tm Spas as I've got the sheriff fitted to a tm currently. The holes in the top will be positioned to fit a Marui.
I'll have a few available, I've posted on one of the airsoft pages but I assume there will be some interest here.
I'm in the UK and I will be wanting roughly £180 for them, there will be 12 available.
I know that's 4x the price of these but I'm not in a sweatshop in China, and they're to scale.

Struggling for photos as we are making some sensitive stuff and shouldn't be taking photos.
I’ll take one.

If you want one, message me and we can sort easier over that than here. I might do so via email or WhatsApp or just text as they're now spread over 2 forums.

Struggling for photos as we are making some sensitive stuff and shouldn't be taking photWould

I would definitely love one. Please add me to your list for the spas cage

I've had some further thought with this.
I was going to make them primarily for tm Spas 12s, but I am thinking of ommiting some details that the pulse rifles hide. If anyone has any objections?
I was thinking of not doing the letters or the depression where the rear sight on a Spas sits as that will require tooling to be made.

And I really want to do my own pulse rifle build and there's more than enough interest to make these just for pulse rifles.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back