Limited Run Spaceballs Dark Helmet Helmet and Spaceballs Trooper Helmets.

I know. ;) Things have been pretty crazy lately. In the past two weeks we have had to deal with my car getting wrecked, flat tire, teacher meetings, middle school registration, band carnival, two kids with stomach bugs, and spring break with my dad and his wife coming in from out of town and staying with us just for starters. There is also the regular busy schedule we have, lol. I am going to try real hard to get the pictures and video done this week. Keep your fingers crossed that nothing else comes up.

PS- have any of you seen that movie 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day'? Sometimes it feels like that, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to say that everything in my previous post has put me in a position where I have been playing catch up on other orders. I may not have time to do a run of these right now but I can probably manage to get one or two done. Send me a PM if you want to go ahead and place an order.

I'm sorry to say that everything in my previous post has put me in a position where I have been playing catch up on other orders. I may not have time to do a run of these right now but I can probably manage to get one or two done. Send me a PM if you want to go ahead and place an order.

I would like to get a built one with everything please.
Thanks.

I would like to get a built one with everything please.
Thanks.

Since my last post we went on to make more of these Dark Helmets until the molds went bad. Now we have plans to offer them again but we want to use the same construction methods used on the movie helmet. This will require some new equipment. Once we get it then we will put these helmets back in our Etsy shop.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back