Southern California

Neil Mehta

Is there anyone on here from Southern California........like Orange County or San Diego Area. If yes, I would like to start a project together. 2 is always a good team. Let me know B)

Pt, Holllywood is too far out for me man but I would love to stop by one of these days to say a quick hi and learn few things as I can see that you are the best at what you do. And, it will be fun to meet one of the fellow hunter. Nucking futs, you are the closest to me and let me know if you are down to meet up and discuss about what we could do together. I made a predator costume last year but wasn't too impressed with it :) as I only had 2 weeks to get it done I wanna start a new costume and put all the efforts and time to make it look good. And we could possibly drive down to bodiee as well and see what he is upto :D . Let me know bro if you are interested and i will PM my number to you.

Thanks guys.

Pt, Holllywood is too far out for me man but I would love to stop by one of these days to say a quick hi and learn few things as I can see that you are the best at what you do. And, it will be fun to meet one of the fellow hunter. Nucking futs, you are the closest to me and let me know if you are down to meet up and discuss about what we could do together. I made a predator costume last year but wasn't too impressed with it :) as I only had 2 weeks to get it done I wanna start a new costume and put all the efforts and time to make it look good. And we could possibly drive down to bodiee as well and see what he is upto :D . Let me know bro if you are interested and i will PM my number to you.

Thanks guys.

sounds good. I live with two other guys that are into prop making. they have done iron man and halo costumes. They both are currently under the wing of casey love on saturdays for the sculpting.Im planing on taking his next airbrushing class when he does a second round. If you want i have two compressors and a lot of guns so feel free to join me in that class.

Darth Will and I live in Cudahy (off the 710 and Florence) I work in Torrence.

LOL to the thread being 3 years old.... but now I know there are more active Preds closer to me than I originally thought. YEA!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back