Soul Calibur V-Hilde's Armor

Clow

Hey Guys.. : D

Been a VERY long time since I posted in here -_-"...Guess It's time for a (small) come back.

And it's my birthday yay!:rolleyes

Been obssessed by Soul Calibur theses last few months , especially after the all Namco/Bandaï open press release of the game.

I've been waiting to do an armor from that game pratically forever. Finally found the perfect character to fit me!
Due to some commissions, lack of money/space, I wasn't able to finish it before moving flats...but hey...Nothing's set. XD

img0282ly.jpg

img0319oq.jpg

img0373fa.jpg

I did this in approximatly one month ,on and off
I used multi pupose resin and backed it up with fiberglass .

At the time I started it, no reference pictures were out but This one :

Hilde's

(Meaning when I have time and money ALL of it needs redoing -_-")

I had to guess a lot from that, it's far from perfect, far from being finished, but I must admit it was a great adventure, I can't wait to get money to finish it to the highest standard possible! :love

In the meantime, I'm sharing some of this with you : ), hope you'll like it.

Flickr: Adelaidefilippe's Photostream

Last edited:
Ohh thank you very much! : D
Well, in time, when it will be all finished i'll hopefully be able to wear it! XD
cross fingers to get money!

Thank you ! <3
Yes I did, I know i's far from perfect, I really hate multipurpose resin, next time it will be worth getting a more expensive material.
Any ideas to get that paid? XD

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back