Sonjou Amazing Spiderman Pattern

I have never tried it, but if you had a shirt pattern, and knew what material that you could print dyesub onto, then yes a design could work on a t-shirt.

Last edited:
i can make the shirt if sonjou sends me the file. but it wont be a dye sub. i do silk screening... a shirt like that isnt to complicated...

Hey guys, didn't know where to ask this question but thought you might have some insight. I'm looking for a shirt like this one
Play.com - Buy The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Men's T-Shirt (Play.com Exclusive) (Navy Blue) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!
Do you know where I might find one or has anybody used these suit patterns to make custom shirts? Thanks and that pattern looks sick!

Awesome work Sonjou! I've been following your work and I think you are reallly talented. I recently purchased some patterns off a guy on a forum. He sent me PNG files. The colours were all faded so i had to make some adjustments to get the templates looking right. But I'm having issues with sizing. Would you be able to help me out? I have no idea how to scale the PNG file to fit my size.
Any help would be appreciated.

wow, must have missed this. sonjou, anything new regarding the print? Would love to see a picture of it if it has arrived

The print of my original pattern came in but There are some issues with the colors, and hands. and I havent had time to edit my pattern for the corrections,

I started remaking the suit using the rami pattern and it is almost complete. the rami wont have the color issues as my personal pattern did. on my personal pattern the light blues almost came out white. and the red webs didn't pop as much as i would like and the hands didn't sew together properly.

with the rami suit I darkened the blue , and made the red webs pop a little better and the pattern is the same shape as everyone else uses.

here are some pictures of the printed suit.

057463ce.jpg

903264b7.jpg

aefea5ef.jpg

77bc63ed.jpg

It was a friend that got it printed.
It wasn't from fabricondemand, Not sure the name of the company.

Sonjou, what about hte Mask, did you print the mask and get that sewn up? were the hands the only issue? did everythign else line up, it does look great

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back