Son of an Elder

predator 112

Okay well i was thinking that scince I am only 12 I will make a suit that fits my size and i will call it SON OF AN ELDER. I haven't started yet but any ideas on how it should look would be great. I'm thinking about it looking like a small version of the AVP elder but some custome ideas on it so tell me what you think and your ideas on the concept of it.

Thanks,
Predator 112

Well, for my son's suit (8yo) we're keeping the younger concept in mind. His mask is an Elder. Things like shorter dreds, shorter/fewer/whiter teeth, almost no trophies, less gear, shorter or no quills. We justified him not having the bomb gauntlet by acknowloging he hasn't earned one. We aren't going for a specific character, just something we can be proud of.

My son even thinks it would be cool to have things grow longer each year. I'm not going to go to that extent but I don't mind doing things like that a little. Eventually I'll replace his dread with better ones and they will be longer.

I think making a Pred look younger works well on smaller people/kids.

Well, for my son's suit (8yo) we're keeping the younger concept in mind. His mask is an Elder. Things like shorter dreds, shorter/fewer/whiter teeth, almost no trophies, less gear, shorter or no quills. We justified him not having the bomb gauntlet by acknowloging he hasn't earned one. :D We aren't going for a specific character, just something we can be proud of.

My son even thinks it would be cool to have things grow longer each year. I'm not going to go to that extent but I don't mind doing things like that a little. Eventually I'll replace his dread with better ones and they will be longer.

I think making a Pred look younger works well on smaller people/kids.
I agree based on Predator culture your height and stature would say more a youngblood type then anything, but that is just me though. You can custom make an AVP, wear all the AVP armor, and say that your Father is an Elder

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back