some of my collection

BENSIN

Sr Member
This is what I have painted at the moment, the rest are all waiting to come to life:

WOLF(displayed w/out wrist blades), P2 and The Hybrid by Bobby Sutton

DESTROYER(displayed without wrist blades/plasma caster), Dark Hunter by Joe Dunaway

AVP Diorama, by Joe Evans

Those are pretty sweet.Love the Wolf and P2 paint-ups,hell the whole statue.Are those resin kits?Where they painted by you?Did you use paintbrush ect?If so you have some great talent.

Cool Stuff,Daren

Thanks guys!

To answer the question, I sculpted all these and painted them, J/K haha

The P2 and Wolf were done by Bobby Sutton, as well as the Hybrid alien. The Wolf was sculpted by Narin, the P2 and Hybrid were sculpted by S. Hayes, and produced by Super Edge and Monsterz.net (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) respectively.

The Dark Hunter, was sculpted by S. Hayes, produced by Super Edge and the Destroyer sculpted by Narin as an MKCS exclusive. I have no idea what MKCS stands for lol. These were painted by Joe Dunaway

The AVP Diorama was sculpted by Narin, and painted by Joe Evans - no idea who produced it. ;)

This is what I have painted at the moment, the rest are all waiting to come to life:

DESTROYER(displayed without wrist blades/plasma caster), Dark Hunter by Joe Dunaway

wich is that predator head on the predalien

Thank you all!

Bobby, it's good to see you on here!

Papo, that's the Hybrid done up by Bobby, you can see more pics of it, including the Predator head here:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...7&hl=hybrid

I also wrote up a review, not quite as good as Dan the man Fakenrite's reviews, but it works.

I'd love to see everyone else's collections too if you want to post them up, post'em uuuuup!!! ;)

I'll post up my unbuilt kits as soon as I get a chance as well.

How the hell are ya "B" Nice collection but I thought it would be bigger ;) You know I want that JD painted Destroyer ya got there. Grrrrrr !

LV, greetings my friend!

haha, the collection is bigger than what you see in the pics, but it still has yet to be painted and such ;)

I'm gonna' post up pics of the unpainted stuff maybe this weekend if I can muster the effort to take them out of storage

The Destroyer, ahhh, what a bad-ass kit it is! The name is bad-ass, the sculpt, the paint, the pose, it's all bad-ass! I have the Celtic 'brother' piece as well but ...as mentioned before, still needs to be assembled and painted.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back