Some feedback on the paint up

mothmonty

Sr Member
So with the Edmonton Toy and Comic show tomorrow, I've decided to hang up the clone and wear the pred since this is the only good con we have in edmonton. Anyways, my new grusderk mask (which I was very excited about) arrived with 'some assembly' required (which pissed me off to no end) and my Hez P1 lying unpainted in the spare room I needed to get to work. I didn't want to wear my other mask and Hez's bio was calling to me. So this is what I came up with in a days work, I'm a little back and forth with the 'storm trooper' look. I was going for more bone ish but this is what I got. Some good constructive criticism is more than welcome...
IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I never would have realized that 36 long dreads would make the 1/2 mask so heavy. Irricanian the badlanders will always have you there in spirit.

yea i the bio looks awsome like the pred marked it or the bio was burned or sumthing. the light gray also gives it a nice weather effect i like it! any pics of the undermask?

I think it looks great man. Very unique, but badass.

Maybe add a few hint of silver on some places? like to show underneath all the grime there's the metal? just a suggestion, but it looks great as is.

So with the Edmonton Toy and Comic show tomorrow, I've decided to hang up the clone and wear the pred since this is the only good con we have in edmonton. Anyways, my new grusderk mask (which I was very excited about) arrived with 'some assembly' required (which pissed me off to no end) and my Hez P1 lying unpainted in the spare room I needed to get to work. I didn't want to wear my other mask and Hez's bio was calling to me. So this is what I came up with in a days work, I'm a little back and forth with the 'storm trooper' look. I was going for more bone ish but this is what I got. Some good constructive criticism is more than welcome...
IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg
i like it ..i think its cool

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back