Some Advice For The New Guy

MrMurder

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this company

http://www.oxygen-labs.de/en/

I found them selling dreads on ebay and contacted them and they are offering a set of 50 dreads their own mask and a pack of 26 bristles for around £210.00 gbp

first up are they legit and are ther products any good.

The dreads im looking to make a paintball helmet from for a fancy dress paintball stag do and the mask well its massive and I wouldnt be able to wear it for a game but its a nice replica and would look good mounted.
So could anyone here help me out.

Happy Hunting

Thanks for your time

don't know about their business practice other than trying to use the forum for sales and nothing else. i do know this though. don't call him a "dude".

don't know about their business practice other than trying to use the forum for sales and nothing else. i do know this though. don't call him a "dude".
Oh man...I cracked up on this one.

He really doesn't like being called a "dude".

Dude...that's funny.

I respect you for not liking the word (dude) even though I say it a few times I respect that

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back