Done / Completed Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») - SOLD OUT

Sorry to hear that you don't accept PayPal for the brick after waiting so long to get it.
Let me know when you will accept PayPal payment for my one brick.
It is easy when you live in USA. Many things are hard when you live in Russia.
I'll let you know.

I apologize, my payment for the one brick using PayPal went through yesterday, before I read that you preferred not to take PayPal for just one brick. If you need to reject it let me know, and we will go from there.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass for now. With my girlfriend out of work right now money is a little tight. If these are still available in a few weeks once things hopefully start to get back normal, I'll see about picking one up.

I World like 2 but i would need to pay with Paypal. So if you Chandler your mind to accept PP please pūtē me Down for 2 bricks.
Thanks
Mike

Just filled mine out. Hope I wasn't too late. Unfortunately my job got nailed with the corona lockdowns, so I had to go with 1 brick instead of 3. Couldn't pass it up though, these look wicked

Is anyone else having trouble paying? I'm getting an error saying my card has reached it's limit (which it hasn't), and I've tried two different and unlinked cards.

Is anyone else having trouble paying? I'm getting an error saying my card has reached it's limit (which it hasn't), and I've tried two different and unlinked cards.
@macbeath I'm having the same problem. I spoke to my bank they said initially my card was declined because they thought it was suspicious because it was outside my usual spending activity. I explained to them what I was doing and so they unlocked my card but by that time I had attempted to pay 3 times. my bank believes that Yandex thought it was suspicious that I was repeatedly trying a card that was being blocked so now even though my bank cleared the transaction they believe that Yandex is now blocking my card for 24 hours. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks - but I think the issue is at Denis' end. I missed his post asking to hold off paying until Monday so he can raise his limits. I'll try again tomorrow (also, my bank are usually very good at texting me a warning if there's anything suspicious, and they haven't so far...)

Paid via Yandex, thanks so much!
Thanks

I also need to use PayPal for my 2 bricks.
Now payment from debit card is my priority

I apologize, my payment for the one brick using PayPal went through yesterday, before I read that you preferred not to take PayPal for just one brick. If you need to reject it let me know, and we will go from there.
It's OK now but please, stop sending me money to PayPal before letting me know :-D
I’ll explain again - I can't collect payments for goods to my personal account, because I don’t have a business account (and I can’t open it because I work and pay tax as a self-employed man) and PayPal can block me if the number of orders will exceed some mark.
Most orders are now 1-2 pieces, so I do not want to collect payment via PayPal to small orders.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass for now. With my girlfriend out of work right now money is a little tight. If these are still available in a few weeks once things hopefully start to get back normal, I'll see about picking one up.
Sure, no problems

I World like 2 but i would need to pay with Paypal. So if you Chandler your mind to accept PP please pūtē me Down for 2 bricks.
Thanks
Mike
I'll keep in mind

I will wait until tomorrow to pay for 3 bricks using PayPal according to your instructions. Thanks!
My limitations are removed, you can pay

Just filled mine out. Hope I wasn't too late. Unfortunately my job got nailed with the corona lockdowns, so I had to go with 1 brick instead of 3. Couldn't pass it up though, these look wicked
Thanks. I'll contact with you soon

Thanks - but I think the issue is at Denis' end. I missed his post asking to hold off paying until Monday so he can raise his limits. I'll try again tomorrow (also, my bank are usually very good at texting me a warning if there's anything suspicious, and they haven't so far...)
Got the exact thing.
My limitations are removed, you can pay from your cards now
I apologize for this delay

I'm still getting the same the issue. I've spoken to my bank and they are saying it's showing up on their system at 'machine failure' which is either a fault at the Yandex side, limits are still in place and have been exceeded, or the Yandex system isn't sending the right info to their side. Either way, it's not them deliberately blocking my card. If I go up to three, can I pay via paypal?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back