Done / Completed Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») - SOLD OUT

Just want to compare with the original pattern :)
1577265033789.png 1577265047427.png

Thanks. I think is't not a problem.
First I'll contact with everyone who wants 5+ pcs.
Then I'll send the link to everyone who interested right after placing it on ETSY.
I'll make a few lots (x1 pcs, x2 pcs...) and you can choose.

If I'll start to collect money on PayPal and orders in my form as usual, it will last for many months and will be very difficult for me

as long as I am able to get the three bars that I want, whatever platform works best for you will be fine with me.

Then I'll send the link to everyone who interested right after placing it on ETSY.

If I'll start to collect money on PayPal and orders in my form as usual, it will last for many months and will be very difficult for me

I fully understand what a nightmare fulfilling all of these orders could be if done manually. Anything to make it easier for you will get these in our hands sooner and that’ll be good for everyone.

A heads up would be good before you go live on Etsy. I’d hate to miss out

I`d be in for 2 ... !
Any ETA on when this is going live on ETSY?
In the end of january.

Also maybe I'll make 2nd run because if you look at the number of interested, the ingots that will be made will not be enough even for those who have noted on theRPF (there is also a huge number of people on facebook)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back