Done / Completed SOLD OUT - S.H.I.E.L.D. Distinguished Service Medal Challenge Coin

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATED 01/28: The DSM Challenge Coins have begin shipping - most shipped today, the remainder will be shipping tomorrow and Saturday. Please let us know when they arrive. Thanks!

This one has been on the back burner for some time, and I wanted to see how the other two coins turned out before I proceeded with this one. But with how great the other two looked, I feel this one will actually be the best of the three.

The coins are $22.50 each shipped in the US and $30.00 for the first coin, $20.00 each additional, shipped outside the US.

This Challenge Coin is based on the Distinguished Service Medal that Agent May was awarded for her actions in which she received the nickname "The Cavalry," as seen episode 17 of season 2.

dsm4.jpg

dsm1.jpg

And apparently, S.H.I.E.L.D. based their medal on the actual Distinguished Service Medal.

Last edited:
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Distinguished Service Medal Challenge Coin

Just saw this on the Facebook. Definitely in for one.

Epic i like it. It will look great with the other coins. I look forward to having it in my SHIELD Collection. Please put me down for two thanks.

I am in for 3. Any chance a 3D / Shapeways artist could make up the ribbon holder?

I am in for 3. Any chance a 3D / Shapeways artist could make up the ribbon holder?

I was looking at that replicating that, but I couldn't find enough access to images for replication... If anyone else can...

Yep, (edit) put me down for four.

Last edited:

List updated and price update. The coins will be $15 each shipped in the US and $22.50 for the first coin, $17.50 each additional, shipped outside the US. I was able to keep the price where the last ones were.

Why am I not automatically put on your lists? :lol

Down for one.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back