snyder came through

batmanvspredator

Well Ive been in contact with erics dad Dan. I figured it was just ******** talk everytime he sent me a message saying were working on your stuff. And then the other day he said my package was in the mail. I was like yea whatever just humering him thinking it was another lie. But fedex showed up (of course when I wasnt there) but they left me a door tag saying they would be by today. Im still not jumping up and down yet but thier should be 3 bios in there and some sholder armor. he said it was what I was owed. so Im just posting this here cause I'll be posting my other bios in here and further stating how much I still dislike eric. But in the long run thanks for comming through ASS!

1244403261.jpg

1244403376.jpg.gif

1244403444.jpg.gif

theres a big size difference between a grusderk bio and a regular P1
1244403617.jpg.gif

grusderk is the smaller wolf that red sholder armor came too. I guess Im 100% satisified with eric but wont go to him again

1244403261.jpg

1244403376.jpg.gif

1244403444.jpg.gif

1244403617.jpg.gif

not so much a maul fan but the idea of a pred as a jedi was what got me. The bio from eric the P1 maul i ordered many many moons ago. but then went to grusderk to have him start it up for me so now I have 2. 2 darth bios 2 darth heads and 2 set of hands for him. It was going to be a wife andI thang but things fell through and she pussed out.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back