SNG studios Daily video

Forgot to post this this week.

Also this left the shop yesterday now I can get to my own projects again for awhile. Like finishing the Iron Giant!

IMG-7678copy.jpg

Thanks for the kindness guys! I have been doing this stuff for a very long time now. I turn 69 in March. I still feel like any young mind still with the same passion and enthusiasm to do this work everyday. But the body is starting to moan a bit. I will keep going no matter what.

Here's the latest short video. I'm doing in-depth videos of kit builds again along with scratch builds and sculpting creatures but they can only be viewed by subscribers on my Patreon Page for a 1 dollar and month and up. The studio is getting less client and customer work these days which is why I'm making masks, and soon resin kits of things I did during my career. The Patreon helps too to keep my doors open which have been open for 8 years now. That doesn't include the old garage in Northridge. ;)

Enjoy and visit the site.

Very nice tour of the facilities Steve. You've mentioned that the bay could be freezing...you're in Cali, right? I'm in Canada, so I think I can beat you in terms of cold temps:p

Great update Steve (y) So many projects and so little time...when Covid is done, are you going to bring back some staff/crew to help you with some of your projects?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back