SmookCMb's IronGirl Mark SRT1 3D Model- UPDATE Last Post!

I was going to try build a "Rescue" suit for a friend but after seeing this I might hold off on the build and wait for the files for this one. Very nice work.

I was going to try build a "Rescue" suit for a friend but after seeing this I might hold off on the build and wait for the files for this one. Very nice work.

Heheh my bad to ruin your plans :p well actually i will work on Rescue too (mark 1616) but maybe slow work...

Hey smook, this is fantastic work. Really looking forward to having a try at this. Do you have any idea of Eta?

Hi! This looks awesome and I would love to try my hand at making it. I tried the link on the other page but it didn't take me anywhere? How would I go about obtaining this file? Please and thanks :)

muy buen trabajo, ¿me lo podrias pasar? es para una amiga. no importa si esta en obj yo hago el unfold o el formato en que este.

Is anyone else having issues with the link being dead? I would really like to get a hold of this soon for dragon con 2017 but I can't get a hold of smook and the link wont work.

Back