SmookCMb's IronGirl Mark SRT1 3D Model- UPDATE Last Post!

I was going to try build a "Rescue" suit for a friend but after seeing this I might hold off on the build and wait for the files for this one. Very nice work.

I was going to try build a "Rescue" suit for a friend but after seeing this I might hold off on the build and wait for the files for this one. Very nice work.

Heheh my bad to ruin your plans :p well actually i will work on Rescue too (mark 1616) but maybe slow work...

Hey smook, this is fantastic work. Really looking forward to having a try at this. Do you have any idea of Eta?

Hi! This looks awesome and I would love to try my hand at making it. I tried the link on the other page but it didn't take me anywhere? How would I go about obtaining this file? Please and thanks :)

muy buen trabajo, ¿me lo podrias pasar? es para una amiga. no importa si esta en obj yo hago el unfold o el formato en que este.

Is anyone else having issues with the link being dead? I would really like to get a hold of this soon for dragon con 2017 but I can't get a hold of smook and the link wont work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back