Smallville Costume Question

rabbiosi

So I'm trying to make a Season 10 blur costume & I've found the jacket and bought the shirt. I'm having a hard time trying to find the right shoes. I have some sketchers that look like work boots, but I'm trying to find the ones that were used on the show. If anybody can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

So I'm trying to make a Season 10 blur costume & I've found the jacket and bought the shirt. I'm having a hard time trying to find the right shoes. I have some sketchers that look like work boots, but I'm trying to find the ones that were used on the show. If anybody can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Digging up an old post here, but I was Warner Bros. the other week and the Smallville Costumes were on display in their Museum. The boots he wears in Season 10 are the black version of the Brown Redback Alpine Boots he wore throughout most of the series. I actually wear the same ones at work.

RB004.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back