Skyrim Ancient Nord Helmet of the Unburned

superfreak1000

Hey ev'rybody!
I'm looking for some screen shots of the Skyrim Ancient Nord Helmet of the Unburned(male version) for a commission i just received. I can only seem to find the front view online but I need side, back, top, and bottom as well as a better front shot. I haven't played the game yet (although i plan on it later this summer) so i'm looking for help anywhere i can!
thanks for reading

Chris @ Superfreak1000Props

I will be making several of these once i get to the molding process, hopefully by then i will be eligible to sell them on here. Helping me get screenshots for this will speed up the process and get them on here for you!!

Chris @ Superfreak1000Props

Hey

Dunno why it hasn't been mentioned yet, but if it's the helmet I am thinking of in the game, it's just an ancient nord helmet.

Only thing it has going for it is something like a 30-40% reduction in fire damage. Also, all the magical artifacts have a sort of glowing/sheen to them. The helmets, iirc, is red.

Hope that helps
Chris

Sorry that these are not better. taking pics of my tv lol.

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

one horn is a bit bigger than the other. and the curve is very slightly different. just like real life horns.

Fun times with pepakura! Thanks to johnnymuffintop for the help. will be filling this with a thin coat of urethane to harden it and maintain it's shape for scultping. progress pics to follow!
13377-nord-right-side.jpg
13378-nord-left-side.jpg
13379-nord-front.jpg

Last edited:
I just did this with the Yngol helmet. If I can be a help in any way just ask. I also posted all pics of my build on my thread.

and all this before noon!
removed horns for shaping and taped them off
13437-a.jpg

thin coat of resin to hold shape
13438-a.jpg

slush cast the inside to firm it up to hold bondo
13439-a.jpg

and bondo!
13440-a.jpg

and more bondo
13441-a.jpg

not bad for a morning's work

your cheek flaps really opened up from your pic in post 15. shouldnt they be a little closer together at the tips?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back