Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

starfighter66

don'thave that one but I do have the blueprint from Sky captain
final_ky_blueprint11x17.jpg

Re: Paper prop Thread

don'thave that one but I do have the blueprint from Sky captain
final_ky_blueprint11x17.jpg

:thumbsup Not badly written - it's mostly accurate german. Some minor upper-case letters are appropiate like "Durchmesser", "Absaugventilator", "Wasseranschluss" etc. There's an extra DIN font for technical drawings, rather than MS Comic.

Hello All,
I am JimK and I am new here. I am also new to prop making/collecting. I have had a lot of fun browsing through the posts and making use of a few of the paper props offered here. Mostly I have used a few of the props for the Rocketeer to display with my Rocketeer (scratch built) helmet that I am working on.
This got me wondering if there are any paper props from another favorite movie of mine which is Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow. I hand carved a replica of the ray gun from that movie and would like to build a display to go with it. Is there anything out there?
Anyway thanks for the cool forums and cool props.

JimK

Hey All, I grabbed these two screen shots and was wondering if anyone could make them into printable paper props. I am not sure how to do it or even if I have the software to do it.

Thanks

JimK

I'd love to work on this, but I have one question: Does anyone know the measurements of the gum wrapper?

It's rather embarrassing that I have no idea how big to make it. :$

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back