Skiff guard helmet

Ryan Clinton

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thought this was interesting, I noticed it this morning looking at it. Looks like the piece that has the eye holes cut into it is a scout trooper knee guard.
20230507_163634.jpg
20230507_163913.jpg

That's very interesting and sometimes things like that catch your eye later. I think they used quite a few parts from Biker Scout for other helmet props. I am also of the opinion that the blast shield for the A-wing helmets was made by a Biker Scout back tank and the visors for the B-wing. You can also see the visor from the biker and the oxygen mask from the Nien Nunb B-Wing pilot.
biker.jpg

There was a bounty hunter I learned about in the mid 90s off AOL Star Wars forums… back then his name was bane
8EB85760-7972-47F2-81CD-191F71A50AD0.jpeg

He’s the one chewie throws into jabbas wind chimes, is this his helmet? It kind of looks like it

Looks like this helmet is that helmet turned vertical View attachment 1699142

The second helmet here is what they used for Bane Malar. He's (in) famous for being the first one seen in Star Wars to use an AK-47, proving without a doubt it's the most reproduced assault rifle in the universe.

The first helmet with the Biker Scout knee pad for a face is often confused with him (as they both have black helmets and black outfits) and is called Doallyn. It's this guy that Chewie throws down the stairs. There's also a guy in a white outfit on the bad guy's skiff called Brock Starsher, who has the same helmet as Doallyn.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back