Sizzy's First Pred Character Concepts!

SizzyBubbles

Hey it's me... the newbie.

I decided to be brave and post some of my Pred char concepts here. And i'm honestly pretty intimidated cuz all you guys are SUPER talented.
Luckly i am an anatomy freak so the basic, human-like Pred anatomy wasn't an issue. And i built things from the skeleton up... so... messy sketchyness :) Be aware i am not as attuned to drawing Preds as i am other things. So bear with me...

THE HEAD. I wanted to give him alligator-like scutes on his head and some spiky/scalyness in other places. And i gave him lots-o-teeth n' long hair.
IMG_3378-1.jpg

OTHER STUFF. Umm, yep... i tend to make things elongated and slim (as is my style). I'm incorporating a deer-like look into his bio/tech. I LIKE DEER. And it also work for the mellowness i'm going with for him personality wise. Still a bad-ass hunter though! Just not super-aggressive that all.
IMG_3377.jpg

More to come as i get better :D NEXT: THE BODY. Oh yeah... and color wise im going for a white/light grey base, with darker grey/black primary markings +blue markings as well. As for exact look of all this coloration... i'm not sure yet... TIME FOR PHOTOSHOP!!!

Thank you for looking

Thank you guys :D i will update as i get more stuff on him done... like color patterns... And a full body!

ALSO. As an added bonus. Please enjoy this work-in-progress of Wolf. Still VERY scribbly... and i kinda had to piece him together with various screenshots and concept art... still a waaaays to go...
IMG_3396.jpg

DA WOOF

I actually like the loose line work at this stage. I think it lends itself to the energy or gesture of the piece. Good work keep it up.

This is the skinniest Predator I've seen- but it adds to the freakiness of it. I bet it will look great when it gets some color- awesome work!

This is the skinniest Predator I've seen- but it adds to the freakiness of it. I bet it will look great when it gets some color- awesome work!
Yeah... :) like i said i just kinda tend to draw things very... slim...
And thank you!

Anyway. He's a pic i took (with my phone) of the coloration i'm working on with my Predator's head in photoshop. So sorry that its kinda unclear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn- yeah- even freakier with color! Good choice of paleness in color- i dont think this pred goes suntanning- more of a vampire-ish breed i'd say- i like the colors flat too without any rendering- Very cool :)

Cool thanks!
I was dead set on doing a whitish, grey predator... so thats how it came out. DEAD SET. I will render him more as well, but i first really wanted to test some color :)

Some of the full body. Which i really haven't been working on... But here's a the sketchy goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sizzy -
Looks good...
Would like to see more of that bio! Like the way it looks.
I am throwing around the idea of a custom bio for my Snake build.
Ice had a few great ideas. There is one on ModelZone that was a custom done with the Shadow Predator figure, but wanted to see if I could do something unique.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back