Six Days... WHO's excited?

Somewhere I read that Jack was supposed to be recruited in A Good Man Goes to War, but since Torchwood was filming the the US at the time John wasn't available. That would have been great to see.

I just want to see how Rory acts to Jack hitting on Amy. Jack would probably hit on Rory too though.

Bummer that would have been awesome!

hahahahahaha

It'll be nice to see Matt Smith in the lead role next year after Amy's gone.

He hasn't been in the lead because his acting isn't lead quality. A show puts it's best foot forward, and in the case of this Doctor, it was a spunky, leggy redhead and her two companions.

I'm a little nervous about "Dinosaurs on a Sapceship", but Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor so I can't wait. There's a trailer for "Asylum of the Daleks" on BBCA's site for anybody interested.

I was at the Premiere in NYC! You Guys are gonna love it. Matt Smith Literily asked everyone in the theater to keep the content of the episode under wraps. Then eleventh is my doctor and this is one of the best episode I've ever seen. I won't talk about the episode till after the airing but I will say there a few twists! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back