Sithcamaro (Toby Markham) sales issues

Bought the Scepter bout 8 months back and got it a few months ago so it took roughly about 6 months....I guess thats a while but I was just happy to get it phew....and it looks just fine even tho I had to re-apoxy the tip back on cause it had broken off :/ but I think that was through s&h.

They do now :ninja

Guys and gals, the internet is your friend. If you aren't getting your money or products / are owed, etc, just splatter your stories all over the net, especially where a seller (anyone, not only this one) 'hangs out'.

Just sitting back and 'moaning' gets you nowhere. Use thumb-screws or loose your cash.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but c'mon guys, do something proactively to defend you property.

Lawyers my foot. Get creative.

If I were in a situation like this, I'd find him at a con, make a huge placard saying 'xxx owes me money' and follow him around all day.

It's a free country :angel

If i could go to a con he is at i would. I seriously hope someday i do. I could really use my 420 dollars to make my own cosplay. If anyone else sees him at a con they should ask where the money is for me lol. I think he should host a panal so that way i can have everyone in the room be my witness when i call him out on what he has done.

I just found this thread to be a very shocking read. Admittedly I haven't dealt with Toby for quite some years, but sincerely hope he makes good or that everybody at least comes away with something

Wow... So very disappointing. I've been eyeing his Loki helmet and was now in a position to decide who to try and get one from. I wrote him yesterday and got a quick reply (although he didn't specifically answer me about having it done in time for Thor 2). After reading this thread, I think it made my decision much easier.

If i could go to a con he is at i would. I seriously hope someday i do. I could really use my 420 dollars to make my own cosplay. If anyone else sees him at a con they should ask where the money is for me lol. I think he should host a panal so that way i can have everyone in the room be my witness when i call him out on what he has done.

He will be at Wizard World Chicago doing a panel tomorrow night, in fact:
Toby Markham : Wizard World Comic Cons : CHICAGO COMIC CON AUGUST 8-9-10-11, 2013 THUR-FRI-SAT-SUN Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (Rosemont)

And he is of course tweeting about it as well:
https://twitter.com/sithcamaro/status/364752708244230144/photo/1/large

https://twitter.com/sithcamaro

what a scum bag.....

why hasnt he been banned yet? someone needs to drop a ban hammer on this ******

maybe he is doing a panel and teaching others how to rip off people

i wish i was in chicago right now

A recaster is booted out as soon as possible. but a thief can keep his membership. I don't understand this. WHY?

...because most of the time, the moderators are keeping up membership to give us a chance to work things out!

What if Toby -who I don´t have any connections with- gets banned...does this make it easier for all you guys, who bought something from him "through the RPF"? I guess not. It just leaves you with all your individual issues and doesn´t give you a platform to adress Toby anymore.

Markus

That only works if the seller wants to do the right thing.

Clearly this idiot does not.

...because most of the time, the moderators are keeping up membership to give us a chance to work things out!

What if Toby -who I don´t have any connections with- gets banned...does this make it easier for all you guys, who bought something from him "through the RPF"? I guess not. It just leaves you with all your individual issues and doesn´t give you a platform to adress Toby anymore.

Markus

- - - Updated - - -

That only works if the seller wants to do the right thing.

Clearly this idiot does not.

Markus

Pictures of his new dark elf mask from Thor 2 are being posted lately. No sign yet that these Loki issues are being dealt with...

We are waiting for a Loki helmet after 6 months and paying almost $500 dollars. Toby has not responded to our emails and threats/complaints. We would like our money so we can move on. No one has posted here in a while. Any suggestions for reaching Sithcamaro?

The thing is nobody seems to file a claim at the right time with Paypal you seem to wait past the deadline then think all is going to be okay. File your claims with Paypal guys and gals file it on the 44th day wait the days responce from seller if seller does not respond paypal will try and get your money back to you.

Yes, if we had to do it over again, we would have done as you say. At that point we had been in contact and 45 days was close to when he said he would send it. It was definitely a mistake to wait. We have filled out a IC3 complaint. I don't think they get back to the person who filed the complaint. Has anyone had experience with the IC3? So now, we just keep writing him.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back