Signatures

silverback1

Hey everyone,

I know that over the next few months I will be benefiting from the collective knowledge of this site so I want to do something to return the favour somewhat in advance. I am offering to create sigs for those who are interested. This will be done in my spare time, and as such I would ask that no one become impatient with me as I balance this among other things, but I'd be happy to do it. I have found lots of images through google, but if you have specific stuff in mind then maybe you could email that to me to incorporate in.

Thanks,
SB

estellesig.jpg

karesig.jpg

munsonsig.jpg.png

carpenoctem.jpg

extrabread.jpg

torredator.jpg

ancientone.jpg.png

darkie.jpg.png

vaderdave.jpg

papopredator.jpg.png

preded.jpg.png

ikillu.jpg.png

warlock.jpg

daskullcollectorsig.jpg

extremegravitysig.jpg

unschunter.jpg.png

oneuglymf.jpg

taibrel.jpg

nritja.jpg

estellesig.jpg

karesig.jpg

munsonsig.jpg.png

carpenoctem.jpg

extrabread.jpg

torredator.jpg

ancientone.jpg.png

darkie.jpg.png

vaderdave.jpg

papopredator.jpg.png

preded.jpg.png

ikillu.jpg.png

warlock.jpg

daskullcollectorsig.jpg

extremegravitysig.jpg

unschunter.jpg.png

oneuglymf.jpg

taibrel.jpg

nritja.jpg

kool! I made my sigs yesterday with a free gif maker :) I love the first one.. but the second one tells it like it is, you know :D

Hey SB,
Well I’ll be more than happy to take you up on you offer, that‘s mighty kind of you...being that I don’t have a sig and all.
~Estelle

Your going to have to change your Signature. Please read the rules before posting...

Hi DJ Akuma,

I did read the rules, my sig is only 12kb and is 150pixels high by something like 340. Sorry to be ignorant, but if you could tell me where I have gone wrong I will gladly fix it.

Thanks,
SB

Hi DJ Akuma,

I did read the rules, my sig is only 12kb and is 150pixels high by something like 340. Sorry to be ignorant, but if you could tell me where I have gone wrong I will gladly fix it.

Thanks,
SB

Silverback, if you try reading DJ Akuma's reply, you will see he is quoting "Wilz" whos sig has been removed because it was bloody HUGE.

Hey everyone,

I know that over the next few months I will be benefiting from the collective knowledge of this site so I want to do something to return the favour somewhat in advance. I am offering to create sigs for those who are interested. This will be done in my spare time, and as such I would ask that no one become impatient with me as I balance this among other things, but I'd be happy to do it. I have found lots of images through google, but if you have specific stuff in mind then maybe you could email that to me to incorporate in.

Thanks,
SB

estellesig.jpg

karesig.jpg

munsonsig.jpg.png
can u put this pic on a sig for me???

a.jpg

estellesig.jpg

karesig.jpg

munsonsig.jpg.png

If you would mind making me a sig of predator and wall-e, like in my avatar, that would be fantastic. Thanks for taking the time too do this!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back