Signatures

I sent you a message sir, it's pretty much the my avatar now with my current signature. I included a link of the whole picture instead of just the cropped portion.

hi SB. can you make me a sig? I know I sent you a PM, but I changed my mind on adding the wolf and berserker. I'm working on a custom drawing of what the "Berserker Wolf" would look like. i'll post a pic of it when I'm done drawing it.

I guess I will ask again for a sig in this thread

I would like one with the new berserker pred from Predators

Thankful for any help with a new sig

if you're that tired of waiting svehunter, make your own. Thats what I did. its not hard, and I'm not a whiz at photoshop either. :D

silverback, you mentioned my sig is ready. what did you end up with good sir? :)

can u put this pic on a sig for me???

Can you do something like this for me with this pic

black_and_white_avp.jpg

Hey silverback if you still make signatures can u send me a message and I'll tell you what it is that I want in my signature. Ok thanks

Ok it was along time ago that I was active on the Lair. Things have happened. But it's a great thing to have my own sig. Just asking if you got time for just 1 more. I'll search for some photo's, drawings which will show the complex, strange and shivering side of my predator. It will be fun for sure. See ya

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back