Question Signature not appearing (answered)

Jannix Quinn

Sr Member
Hey guys, I've made myself a signature and added it into the profile. It's under the size requirements, and I have checked the 'show signatures' option under the profile options. I've cleared cache and turned off firefox add blocking tools.

It won't show in IE either.

It displays ok in the user control panel, but not in actual posts. Any ideas? Is it a post count limit or something? I've looked around but could only see rules on size. Mine won't even display a line of text. I've also tried posting images in a variety of ways- remote linking, uploading, bb code etc. Nothing shows.

Thanks.

Re: Signature not appearing

I can see it, and I went ahead and added a link to the stuck thread and made the image a hyperlink as well.

Weird. Any idea why it wouldn't show up? What did you change?
I did notice that you had and extra "SIG" tab that I removed, but it was visible for me before I made that change. You can see it now?

having the same problem here
had a banner and not showing up
In your case, you need to click the "Insert Signature Picture" link just to the right of your signature picture when in the edit signature screen.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back