Question My sale marked as SOLD while it's not? (answered)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have two items in the junkyard that show as "SOLD" in the overview, while they are not. When I go to the "manage sale" options, it's still on "for sale". I tried changing the status, but they keep showing as "SOLD". Very annoying because people will not look at it anymore, this way. Is this a known bug or is there a way to remove that red SOLD band in the junkyard overview?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have two items in the junkyard that show as "SOLD" in the overview, while they are not. When I go to the "manage sale" options, it's still on "for sale". I tried changing the status, but they keep showing as "SOLD". Very annoying because people will not look at it anymore, this way. Is this a known bug or is there a way to remove that red SOLD band in the junkyard overview?
Your quantity is at 0 and that is causing the listing to show as "out of stock". I believe if you edit the sales parameters the quantity gets reset to zero so you need to make sure that it's correct before saving the changes.