Sigmar Hammer

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Here is a new one I am creating-- 40+ lbs of solid metal in just the head alone. length is over 50 inches.
The design came from the original creator of the hammer for a popular video game.

I MAY BE offering full size resin models of this in the future, bu tto be determined at a later date.

PVC is for size reference only--will be solid wood in its place.

DSC06104.jpg

DSC06103.jpg

DSC06100.jpg

DSC06099.jpg

DSC06098.jpg

DSC06097.jpg

DSC06094.jpg

Sigmar Hammer - YouTube

That is beautiful!

I used to play that certain video game so I recognized it immediately. Amazing job recreating it - it really looks perfect...and heavy! ;)

UPDATE-- I have the molds done and am going to be doing the first resin pieces in the next week or so. There is a LOT of resin that goes into these puppies.
Freaking rubber for the molds cost me an arm and a leg too-- but its ok-- will be well worth it in the end.

As soon as I get a resin one completed I will post some pics and costs.

WOW :eek - as an employee of the unmentionable company related to this work of stunning beauty let me say that is just amazing. The skill you have is wonderous :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back