sideshow predator figure

Most likely not. It was tough enough to convince them to add Falconer's falcon to their Falconer Figure.

Now say Falconer five million times fast!

Most likely not. It was tough enough to convince them to add Falconer's falcon to their Falconer Figure.

Now say Falconer five million times fast!
Yeah mostly likely not is probably a better answer than what i gave.Falconer Falconer Falconer Falconer Falconer :D

I thought they said if the Bio did well they were gonna explore a few of his other concepts?. Ohwell, cant wait to get the Bio

They did say that. And the full concept drawings are done.. Plus the thread said Sideshow.. Not hot toys
I figured it meant hot toys only due to the title of the thread says figure in it and sideshow hasnt made any predator figures? Maquette you mean?

Most likely that's what wad meant.. Although a figure and maquette are virtually the same.. Just different nomoclature

Most likely that's what wad meant.. Although a figure and maquette are virtually the same.. Just different nomoclature
Im a hot toy predator fan, couldnt help myself but had to picture it for a min.I get the confusion on my part,all though lately im not impressed with there Maquette's for the price there asking.

They did say that. And the full concept drawings are done.. Plus the thread said Sideshow.. Not hot toys

I'd love to see the concept drawings.. and this just in:

Actually the Figure is already done right here: Stalker Predator Details

StalkerPredator-Front.jpg
StalkerPredator1.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back