Sideshow/Legacy Life-size 'The Child' figure

Hmmm... preorder placed 2/2/20, paid balance 10/30/20 when I saw it was shipping and shows paid on my end and both paid and processing on their end. Still have shipping to pay, no email. Hrrrmmm... :/ Why do I feel a screwing coming on?

Ahh, it says:

Processing. No changes can be made at this time.​

Mine said processing as well for about a week before the actual charge happened. You’ll get an email telling you the actual day they’ll charge you.

They’re definitely going by order date like they mention. I ordered at the same time as a friend, he paid in full and I paid off later and we are still in the same shipping batch. If you ordered on Feb 2nd yours should be coming up soon.

Mine said processing as well for about a week before the actual charge happened. You’ll get an email telling you the actual day they’ll charge you.

They’re definitely going by order date like they mention. I ordered at the same time as a friend, he paid in full and I paid off later and we are still in the same shipping batch. If you ordered on Feb 2nd yours should be coming up soon.

Sweet!!!! Thanks, man, :)

Ordered Jan. 29 and received today. Great piece and thanks Gabe for the tip on removing the heavy handed blush.

BA134E3E-EFFD-4E04-929E-05C717B96262.jpeg

Looks awesome! Have you got any link to showing how to lighten the pink cheeks etc mate?
I used a soft and slightly damp cloth and did passes over the pink areas until it was virtually gone. Very light pressure. It was very similar to removing Tamiya weathering effects.

I ordered on January 30th and have heard nothing from Sideshow. Balance was already paid in full minus shipping.
Same here. I order on the 20th and i have nothing, well, except after having paid for it in January, they tagged an extra 50 bucks on it. I had to update my info, but same email and got new notice of the price bump or that I needed to pay the difference. It didn't let me pay the difference either...

I got an email on Friday (October 30th) saying that the item was arriving into the warehouse and I’d be charged on the 2nd. I was, and it shipped out today. I ordered on the 29th of January for reference.
i ordered the 30th of Jan... received an email Oct. 28th saying i will be charged tomorrow...

heres to hoping!

Can I ask any of the people who have their Child in-hand is it possible to access the inside of the head, thanks.

Mine just arrived. What a great piece. The pink looks just fine in person to me, granted it can be hard to photograph. The skin has tons of tiny detail. Little wrinkles, pores, and a subtle mottling. Definitely not a simple solid green paint job. The whites of his eyes have tiny veins. I do wish his head could be moved up and down, as it is he is a little tricky to display on a higher shelf. But I’m very happy with what I got.
3EB678EB-F45E-4ED8-8A8B-84AF4A406AE1.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back